WINE will take place at the Harvard Graduate School of Education
* Tutorials will take place on December 11, 2013 in Larsen Hall, 14 Appian Way, Cambridge MA 02138, rooms 106 and 214, with registration and breakfast opening at 8am outside Larsen 106.
* The main WINE conference will take place from December 12-14 in the Longfellow building, 13 Appian Way, Cambridge MA 02138, in Askwith Hall, with registration and breakfast opening at 8am each day outside Askwith Hall
* The WAW workshop will take place December 14-15 in Larsen Hall, 14 Appian Way, Cambridge MA 02138, room 106, with registration and breakfast opening at 8am outside the room.
The Conference Hotel will be the beautiful Sheraton Commander, at 16 Garden Street in Cambridge, a short walk to the Conference Venue. We have a limited number of rooms at discounted rates (from $179-$219 before tax, depending on size), and the cutoff date for the room block is November 14, 2013.
Reserve your stay at the Sheraton Commander here:https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1310077740&key=C48E
If you would like to try to coordinate on a shared room with someone else attending the conference you can use this google form
LOCAL TRAVEL INFORMATION
* Harvard Square, Cambridge, is easily reachable from Logan airport by Public transportation (free, a 45 minute trip). Take the silver line from the airport, connecting to the red line at South station to the Harvard Square T stop (i.e., the subway). The Harvard Graduate School of Education and the Sheraton Commander are easily accessible by foot from the Harvard Square T stop.
* Taxis cost around $50 to Harvard Square (15-20 minute trip)